Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It All Begins

To start with, I LOVE LOVE LOVE food!

I love to cook and then to eat. My stove is always in use. I enjoy cooking for friends and family and I like to try new and interesting recipes that I throw my own twist into. Since having kids, my baking skills have greatly improved, but I still much prefer to cook than to bake. The need for exact measurements tends to annoy me and I would much rather just be able to throw some of "this" and some of "that" into a concoction and see what comes of it.

I do have some killer (at least as far as my family is concerned) recipes (even baking) that I want to share. Some of these (okay a lot of them) are quick and easy and I attempt to keep them healthy. If any one has some twists they have done to anything I post, let me know. I would love to try out your ideas too! Also, I am ALWAYS looking for new yummy recipes, so please share!

I hope to inspire you all to break out those dusty pots and pans and get back to cooking good homemade meals and spending precious time with your loved ones. I am also, again, hoping to get some new ideas for my own home.

Enjoy!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment